A reinterpretation of the classic director chair with a bold nautical design, the director’s chair is deceptively light at a mere 18 lbs while it is more than sturdy to endure the test of time and the outdoors. Made from premium grade teak and 316 metal, the chair is rust-resistant. The seat and backrest are made with high-performance Sunbrella fabric, cradling the body for lasting comfort. With its sleek, slender lines, the Nikki Beach Nautical Chair will fit seamlessly on the deck of a yacht, the balcony of a high-rise, or the poolside of a home.
• Seat cushions and back made from Sunbrella material in a natural white color
• Materials are removable and machine washable
• Quick wicking materials allow easy flow through of moisture
• Resistant to spills fading, and mildew
• Anti-corrosive metal legs
• Durable natural maintenance free Teak